Let's be honest, foodies. You have been too obsessed with reading blog posts and scrolling through Instagram to follow through on your Halloween costume this year. And while your friends are trying on their $80 Urban Outfitters Animal Onsies, you are frantically searching through your closet and recycling to throw together a homemade costume. Based on these assumptions...you clearly need some guidance. So check out our list of DIY last minute costume ideas that might even win a contest...or just cause some hunger pains. Either way, get your camera out.
1. An Avocado: Before you judge, think about the amount of burgas you're allowed to eat before this costume debut. #win
3. Salt and Pepper Shakers - Grab your bestie and get shakin'.
4. A Pineapple. Get tropical.
5. Be our friend, Guy Fieri. AKA the Host of Diners, Drive-ins and Dives and a lover of our Mac Attack Burger.
6. Sushi. Roll up to the party like...yeah!
7. Be a Freak Frappe...or just eat one.